DevOps Engineer – collaboration Factory Team
About our Partner
collaboration Factory AG is a trend-setting software company. Our partner’s main product, cplace, is a powerful collaboration and project management platform that is characterized by maximum flexibility, versatility, and customizability. In collaboration with a top-class community of experts, collaboration Factory supports companies in all industries in planning and managing complex projects and processes and in driving forward their digital transformation. Our customers include all major German car manufacturers as well as well-known market leaders from the automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries, and many more. These customers use cplace to manage business-critical processes in the areas of project management, product planning, strategic portfolio planning, and risk management. Large enterprise customers use cplace to enable the efficient collaboration of tens of thousands of knowledge workers.
The core product of collaboration Factory is cplace, a software platform for project-based collaboration across the entire value chain. Thanks to the rapid application development capabilities in cplace, users can effortlessly adapt the software to company-specific requirements again and again. With out-of-the-box apps, Solution Templates, and its modular architecture, cplace provides sophisticated networked information in real time and its appearance can be visualized according to the needs of different user groups. cplace attracts more and more users aiming to incorporate data from various sources (3rd party systems) into their collaborative planning routine. This trend drives the increasing demand for Enterprise Connectivity and the ability to look at data as a continuous “stream” – a fundamental change in enterprise interoperability.
As part of our Enterprise Connectivity team, you take the connectivity of our innovative software to the next level. In our agile working squads, you will contribute with your expertise in modern REST and streaming APIs. After an induction into our No-, Low- and Pro-Code concept, your cplace journey begins in a multinational team of experts and young talents.
Our product is a Spring Boot application, and the development environment is based on modern tools (GitHub, Gradle, IntelliJ, etc.). Through our Shared-Source concept we are connected to many software engineers out there – to develop and invent collaboratively.
What will you do?
You design and implement infrastructure for our product which is used by small companies as well as leading Fortune 500 companies
- Drive the development of our AWS cloud infrastructure technology stack within our cloud squad.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure code based on partner feedback from our private cloud projects based on OpenShift, GCP, Azure and AWS. Enhance cplace’s cloud capabilities to increase deployment and operation processes quality.
- Take responsibility for cplace as a service delivery and continuous operations process improvements.
- Balance the tradeoff between classic software architecture patterns and modern cloud infrastructure architecture.
What we expect?
- At least 3 years of experience in application and infrastructure development.
- You are comfortable working in a highly volatile environment and familiar with agile software development, continuous learning is a pleasure rather than a burden.
- You are educated about cloud architecture patterns and principles
- You are familiar with at least one of the technologies of the big IaaS Vendors.
- You are experienced in using at least one of the following tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Operator SDK, Grafana, Docker.
- You are comfortable developing soft-ware in one of the following languages: Java, NodeJS, Golang, Type-Script.
- Your English is a good – German is a plus
What we offer
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.