DevOps – Ticketmaster Team
We are seeking talented, highly motivated DevOps engineer to join our Ticketmaster team. We are looking for someone eager to learn and able to adapt to change with the willingness to work on multiple projects with a large variety of technologies. You will be part of a DevOps & Agile team, responsible of the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including development, testing and production support. Your focus would be primarily on infrastructure quality, CI/CD pipelines, scalability and observability.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Own and further build up the DevOps landscape, including work with AWS and on-premises cloud
- Improve the development pipelines for optimised product delivery to production (CI/CD)
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, logging, and metrics for production services
- Work closely with the developers and other cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Spread DevOps knowledge and mindset within the team
- AWS services, Terraform, Chef, GitLab CI, Docker
- Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, Splunk, ELK
- Production support (pager duty rotation)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or ARE WILLING TO LEARN)?
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and automation of CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in cloud technology architecture & service management with one or more Cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Well versed in managing Docker images, container orchestration on Docker and Kubernetes or equivalent
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems nice to have
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Passionate about technology and transformation.
- Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
- Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
- Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation and diversity
- A highly motivated global team of colleagues
- A flexible working style
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Ticketmaster encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.