Front-End Developer – RepRisk Team
For our Swiss partner, RepRisk, we are forming a team to work on a new and exciting project.
RepRisk is a data science company working to make the business world more transparent. RepRisk leverage AI and machine learning with human intelligence to systematically analyze public information and identify (environmental, social, and governance) risks. For almost 15 years, highly trained analysts have labelled millions of documents in 20 languages used for supervised machine learning and continue to build the largest dataset on ESG risks covering 150,000+ public and private companies, and 40,000+ infrastructure projects. The world’s leading financial institutions and corporations have trusted RepRisk for due diligence and risk management across their operations, business relationships, and investments.
At RepRisk, you are on the cutting-edge of using data science and machine learning as tools to make real change in the world.
Basic project for RepRisk is developed around presentation of existing data. We will build Backend and Frontend for Reporting application that involves input criteria, presentation part, data reordering and manipulation, report scheduling and exporting.
Do you want to channel your strong drive and can-do attitude to work with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies? Do you wish to work at a company that nurtures your passion for technology and enables you to have a real, measurable impact? Do you love to connect with people? Are you patient and perseverant in overcoming challenges, solving problems, and learning new computer languages and techniques? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks – striving to deliver high quality work on time? Do you have a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play – this might be the perfect role for you!
- Implement front-end applications using technologies like TypeScript, React, Redux, Axios, AntDesign, Next.js
- Interact with the development and products team in the design and implementation process
- Write well-designed and tested code
- Create and update technical documentations
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- 2+ years of proven, hands-on application development experience
- Understanding of UX Design best practices
- Experience in using GraphQL and Rest API microservices
- Communication skills for effective teamwork
- Ability to keep pace with an agile environment
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- Cutting edge systems and technology at the interface of machine learning and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and arrangements, remote working if that’s what team wants
- Dedicated professional colleagues and unique mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
- Teambuilding activities
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.