Fullstack Software Engineer – collaboration Factory Team
About our Partner
collaboration Factory AG is a trend-setting software company. Our partner’s main product, cplace, is a powerful collaboration and project management platform that is characterized by maximum flexibility, versatility, and customizability. In collaboration with a top-class community of experts, collaboration Factory supports companies in all industries in planning and managing complex projects and processes and in driving forward their digital transformation. Our customers include all major German car manufacturers as well as well-known market leaders from the automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries, and many more. These customers use cplace to manage business-critical processes in the areas of project management, product planning, strategic portfolio planning, and risk management. Large enterprise customers use cplace to enable the efficient collaboration of tens of thousands of knowledge workers.
The core product of collaboration Factory is cplace, a software platform for project-based collaboration across the entire value chain. Thanks to the rapid application development capabilities in cplace, users can effortlessly adapt the software to company-specific requirements again and again. With out-of-the-box apps, Solution Templates, and its modular architecture, cplace provides sophisticated networked information in real time and its appearance can be visualized according to the needs of different user groups. cplace attracts more and more users aiming to incorporate data from various sources (3rd party systems) into their collaborative planning routine. This trend drives the increasing demand for Enterprise Connectivity and the ability to look at data as a continuous “stream” – a fundamental change in enterprise interoperability.
You will be part of our cplace Business Apps team which is responsible for our premium applications. These applications, which are built on our powerful platform, solve complex problems like for project planning with a Gantt chart. In this context you are responsible to extend and maintain exist-ing components, build new components, work on import/export functionalities between cplace and systems like MS Project.
As team member you will be fully dedicated to the development of these apps – from the definition of use cases to implementation and quality assurance.
What will you do?
- Together with your self-organizing team consisting of product owner, developers and testers you continu-ously develop our premium apps in a scrum-oriented manner.
- Furthermore, you are directly in-volved in the development of new apps and features and thus gener-ate sustainable added value for cplace.
- During implementation, you will work in our complete technology stack – from the frontend (Angular) to the backend (Java).
- It is also important for us to actively involve you in the requirements analysis, technical conception as well as in the implementation.
- In doing so, you will be able to op-erationalize goals into executable sub-steps and thus ensure a struc-tured approach to solution genera-tion.
What we expect?
- You have a degree in the field of computer science or a comparable apprenticeship.
- Ideally, you have experience with different testing approaches, e.g., unit testing, e2e testing, etc.
- Git is your bread and butter (and GitHub your “buffet”).
- You enjoy working in a team as well as independently and manage to communicate technical issues in a way that is appropriate for your tar-get audience.
- You love to share your knowledge, to actively contribute and to make others stronger as well.
- We count on your very good English skills.
- Of course, we don’t expect you to meet all our requirements from day 1. However, they give you a good in-dication of the fields in which you will develop very quickly.
What we offer
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.