Senior Fullstack Engineer – collaboration Factory Team
About our Partner
collaboration Factory AG is a trend-setting software company. Our partner’s main product, cplace, is a powerful collaboration and project management platform that is characterized by maximum flexibility, versatility, and customizability. In collaboration with a top-class community of experts, collaboration Factory supports companies in all industries in planning and managing complex projects and processes and in driving forward their digital transformation. Our customers include all major German car manufacturers as well as well-known market leaders from the automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries, and many more. These customers use cplace to manage business-critical processes in the areas of project management, product planning, strategic portfolio planning, and risk management. Large enterprise customers use cplace to enable the efficient collaboration of tens of thousands of knowledge workers.
Our Frontend Core engineering team lays the foundation for our success story with cplace. We are an international and diverse team that works in self-organized squads with individual purpose. On regular TechDays, we open up space for technical research away from the daily business, creativity and own experiments.
Are you a skilled Fullstack Engineer with expertise in frontend infrastructure, architecture, security, and build processes? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Frontend Core team as a Senior Fullstack Engineer. If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of frontend development and driving excellence in frontend engineering practices, we want to hear from you!
What you will do?
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product owners, and other engineers, to develop scalable and efficient frontend infrastructure, architecture, and build processes.
- Drive the implementation of best practices and standards for frontend development, ensuring code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Design and develop reusable components and libraries to enhance developer productivity and improve overall performance of cplace.
- Identify and address security vulnerabilities and ensure cplace meets industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Optimize frontend build processes, including automation, tooling, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, fostering their growth and promoting a collaborative learning environment within the Frontend team.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in frontend technologies, tools, and frameworks, and apply them to improve our frontend infrastructure.
What we expect you to bring to the team?
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating expertise
in both frontend and backend development
- High-level knowledge around Java (Spring), Angular framework and TypeScript
- Hands-on experience of HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of frontend build processes, including module bundlers, task runners, and package managers
- Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, operating, and monitoring CI/CD pipeline tools
- Interested in working in an international, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies, solution-orientation and plenty of room for self-development
- You like to build stuff. You like to build utilities and, ideally, you have a track of helping your colleagues by building various tools to make their work easier.
- Your English is good.
What we offer
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
We aim for our hiring process to be as collaborative and realistic as possible, so it’ll be focused on writing and reviewing code – both written by you and by others. We want you to feel like you’d be comfortable working with us, and we also want to feel the same way, so you’ll meet quite a few of the team, and interact with them in as close to a life-like way as possible. This is a two-way street – we’re keen for you to like us as much as the other way around. If you’d like get started, you can apply by pressing the “apply” button on this webpage or by sending a CV or an introductory email to [email protected]