Senior Python Developer – Fin-tech Team
About the Position
We are seeking for an experienced Senior Python Developer who will join our client’s fintech core-team. If you’re into a very progressive, fast-paced, and collaborative company where you can make a huge impact, we would love to hear from you.
Domain: fintech Industry
Team: squad organized in an agile fashion. Each team consists of 3-4 developers, Automation QA, product owner. Squad owns features from design to pushing to production. Due to such organization the platform have several weekly releases – as there are multiple teams. There is a go-to Lead Engineer assigned outside squad helping multiple squads with onboarding or need platform or domain knowledge
- 7y+ of overall experiences (and python at least 2y+)
- Frameworks: Django, Pandas, Airflow, celery or similar
- CI/CD, Distributed Systems, AWS, O11y, Micro services, Honeycomb, Sentry, Web Sockets, RESTful services. DOM API
What to expect?
- A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation, and diversity.
- A highly motivated global team of colleagues.
- A flexible working style.
What we offer
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.