QA Engineer – RepRisk Team
For our new Swiss partner, RepRisk, we are forming a team to work on a new and exciting project.
RepRisk is a data science company working to make the business world more transparent. RepRisk leverage AI and machine learning with human intelligence to systematically analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. For almost 15 years, highly trained analysts have labelled millions of documents in 20 languages used for supervised machine learning and continue to build the largest dataset on ESG risks covering 150,000+ public and private companies, and 40,000+ infrastructure projects. The world’s leading financial institutions and corporations have trusted RepRisk for due diligence and risk management across their operations, business relationships, and investments.
At RepRisk, you are on the cutting-edge of using data science and machine learning as tools to make real change in the world.
Basic project for RepRisk is developed around presentation of existing data. We will build Backend and Frontend for Reporting application that involves input criteria, presentation part, data reordering and manipulation, report scheduling and exporting.
We are looking for a QA engineer with experience in testing of scalable enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Application Tech stack:
- BackEnd: Java 11+, SpringBoot 2.3+, Dynamic report JasperReports, JOOQ, GraphQL
- Database: SQL
- Administration: JIRA, Confluence, Teams
Overall responsibilities for QA engineer position:
- Cover functionalities with manual and (later) automated test cases
Participate in planning of new work, be part of solutioning sessions, provide input for developers about potential data issues, risks, etc.
- Support external clients and internal teams with their integrations and issues raised
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Quality Assurance position
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and phases of QA process
- Experience in analysing results of test execution and compiling test reports
- Experience with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA)
- Good understanding of Java programming concepts
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
Experiences that we consider a plus:
- Experience in designing, developing, maintaining and running automated test cases
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration process and related tools
- Experience working with Linux and knowledge of basic shell commands
- Be familiar with HTTP and REST
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform
- Experience working in Agile teams
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- Cutting edge systems and technology at the interface of machine learning and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and arrangements, remote working if that’s what team wants
- Dedicated professional colleagues and unique mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
- Teambuilding activities
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.