Test Automation – RepRisk Team
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Do you want to channel your strong drive and can-do attitude to work with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies?
Do you wish to work at a company that nurtures your passion for technology and enables you to have a real, measurable impact?
Do you love to connect with people?
Are you patient and perseverant in overcoming challenges, solving problems, and learning new computer languages and techniques?
Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks – striving to deliver high quality work on time?
Do you have a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play – this might be the perfect role for you!
As a QA Automation Framework Engineer at RepRisk, you will primarily be tasked to develop and maintain the automation framework that will be used by QA for test automation. As such, you will be able to make valuable contributions to the Technology team and enable the company to deliver high level of quality in our products. You will work and be part of an experienced IT team in several locations and engage in a wide range of activities based on needs, from automation framework design and implementation to test strategy and process improvements.
- Collaborate with the development and QA teams to understand the software design/architecture and testing needs of the different projects in the organization
- Build and manage the automation framework that will be used to write test scripts and streamline the QA process
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of Test Automation Engineer or related experience
- 2+ years proven working experience in developing test automation tools and frameworks
- 2+ years proven working experience in programming
- Exposure in automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience in the following technologies would be a plus: Python,
- Java, OOP, SQL language, REST, GraphQL, browser-based automated testing tool, ISTQB certification
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Full fluency in English, oral and written
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- Cutting edge systems and technology at the interface of machine learning and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and arrangements, remote working if that’s what team wants
- Dedicated professional colleagues and unique mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
- Teambuilding activities
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.